The CEEM Storeroom has an inventory of over 4000 parts, ranging from screws and electrical parts, to aluminum panels and O-rings. Single or small quantities of individual items can be purchased by IU departments, making purchasing from the CEEM Storeroom economical and convenient.
Michael Landreth, Inventory Control Coordinator
- Tel: (812) 856 1745
- Fax: (812) 855 6645
- Email: mdlandre_AT_ indiana.edu
The complete list of inventory items (Excel file, or pdf. file) showing quantity on hand and price per item is updated weekly. Quantity and prices are subject to change.
- Fill in the Order Form and email to Michael Landreth, Inventory Control Coordinator, at mdlandre_AT_indiana.edu or fax to 812-855-6645, OR,
- Visit the Storeroom to view and select items. Contact Michael Landreth for an appointment time.
- IU Departments may purchase items on a IU departmental account only. Procurement cards are not accepted for purchases. The Storeroom cannot accept orders from non IU-entities.
- Items are usually available for same-day pick-up.
Visiting the CEEM Storeroom
CEEM is located in the Multidisciplinary Engineering and Sciences Hall (MES Hall) in Indiana University's Technology Park North (map). All visitors must enter through the Lobby and sign in before proceding to the Storeroom.
Multidisciplinary Engineering and Sciences Hall,
2401 N. Milo B. Sampson Lane
Bloomington, IN 47408